Monday, March 7, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: March 2022 Landmarks Minutes
- 20 East 79th Street (Metropolitan Museum Historic District) – David McAlpine – A French neo-Classical style building designed by C.P.H. Gilbert and constructed in 1912. Application is to add a building sign to the frieze of the portico above the main entry door.
- 20 East 79th Street Resolution
- 38 East 75th Street (Upper East Side Historical District) – Robert A.M Stern Architects – A no-style row house designed by Thom & Wilson and constructed in 1881-82 and altered by John W. Ingle in 1926. Application is to demo the existing front and rear facades, as well as the upper floors, and construct a new five-story limestone façade with a mansarded sixth story and setback bulkheads above.
- 38 East 75th Street Resolution
- 201 East 65th Street (Individual Landmark) – Adam Kushner, Architect –A modern style building designed by Mayer & Whittlesy, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and constructed in 1947-1951. Application is for legalizing installation of entrance awing along East 65th Street for medical office located in the cellar.
- 201 East 65th Street Resolution
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs