Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
Minutes: June 2020 Transportation Minutes
Click here for a livestream of the meeting.
- Revocable Consent Application Public Hearing: Proposed fenced-in area including steps, planters, together with snowmelt system in front of 106 East 78th Street.
- Revocable Consent - Proposed fenced-in area 106 East 78th Street - DOT Filing
- Discussion of potential use of street space and additional sidewalk space for outdoor dining to support restaurants impacted by Covid-19 (Joint item with Street Life and Small Business Committees)
- Update on Open Streets Previously Requested (Park Ave.) or Implemented (East End Ave.) within CB8
- Requests for additional Open Streets within Community District 8
- NYCDOT Updates
- New Business
- Old Business
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs