In deference to this moment of immense tragedy in our country, and in solidarity with communities fighting for justice, CB8 is postponing tonight's Street Life Committee meeting and the items will be heard on July 7th. #BlackoutTuesday
Street Life Committee
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
For access to the Zoom meeting, sign in by clicking this link.
< https://forms.gle/8kx8SZNr4mozR4vR7 >
PLEASE NOTE: The Street Life Committee recommends a Resolution to the full Community Board, which votes on a Resolution to be sent to the appropriate governing agency. These Resolutions are advisory; the decision of the governing agency is binding. Applicants and members of the public who are interested in the issues addressed tonight are invited, but not required to attend the Full Board meeting on Wednesday, June 17, 2020, on Zoom. Please contact the Board Office for further details.
Applications will only be approved based upon the applicants’ agreement to the following stipulations:
- The applicant will abide by the bicycle guidelines and will ensure that any third-party delivery provider that it contracts with shall abide by the bicycle guidelines.
- The applicant will not use electric bikes or contract with third-party delivery providers who utilize electric bikes.
- The applicant will keep the front of the establishment clean.
- The applicant will be denied if they participate in bar-crawls.
- 30-Day Waiver Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- First Avenue Persian Grille Inc, dba Ravagh Persian Grill, 1135 First Avenue (Between 62nd and 63rd Streets) – 30-Day Waiver Renewal Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- HLD Gari LLC, dba Sushi of Gari, 402 East 78th Street (Between First and York Avenues) – Alteration
- Govan Rd Inc, dba The Spotted Dog, 1154 First Avenue (Between 63rd and 64th Streets) – Corporate Change
- Di Fara Group LLC, dba Di Fara, 1304 A Second Avenue (Between 68th and 69th Streets) - New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Hernandez on behalf of entity TBD, dba TBD, 1022 Third Avenue (Between 60th and 61st Streets) – New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Zep LLC, dba Zucchero E. Pomodori, 1435 Second Avenue (Between 74th and 75th Street) – Renewal Application for Sidewalk Café - Unenclosed – 6 Tables and 12 Chairs
- Deadline for Submission: March 22, 2020
- 116 East 60th LLC, dba Ivy Lane, 116 East 60th Street (Between Madison and Park Avenues) - New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
Abraham Salcedo, Chair