CANCELLED: Landmarks Committee

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

CANCELLED: Landmarks Committee

March 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Community Board 8 Office Conference Room

505 Park Avenue Suite 620

New York,

NY

United States

Event Detail

THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED

Landmarks Committee
Monday, March 16, 2020 – 6:30 PM
Community Board 8 Manhattan
Conference Room
505 Park Avenue (Between 59th and 60th Streets)

Please note the location change for this event. We are encouraging everyone to review the online materials and submit written comments at [email protected] in order to control crowd size for this event. Written comments will be heard and considered in the exact same manner as public, in-person comments.

Agenda:

  1. 38 East 73rd Street (between Madison Avenue) –Upper East Side Historic District - David Turner, Architect, David Turner Architect, P.C.– Italian Neo-Grec /Queen Anne style row house brownstone built by Charles Rusk & Co. in 1886-1887. Application is for legalization of a rear extension built without permits and not visible from any public street or space.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
  2. 106 East 78th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – Anik Pearson, Architect –A Neo-Grec style building designed by R.W. Buckley and built in 1879-1880. Application is for work at the front and rear elevations.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
  3. 1083 Fifth Avenue - 1083 Fifth Avenue (between 89th and 90th Streets)-Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District- Jeffrey R. Karp, Ogden Codman LLC, Brian J. Connolly, Architect - Beaux-Arts style townhouse designed by Turner & Kilian and built in 1901-02 with significant alterations by Ogden Codman in 1913-15. Application is to install a low wall/railing at the front of the building.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
  4. 34-36 East 70th Street (between Park and Madison Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District- J.L. Ramirez, Architect – Neo-Medieval style building originally constructed by Charles Graham & Sons in 1885 with modifications by William Lawrence Bottomley between 1924 and 1929. Application to modify the front façade, areaway, and railings, extend the brick rear façade, modify the rear yard and construct rooftop additions.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
  5. Old Business
  6. New Business

David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs