- This event has passed.
Full Board & Land Use Committee
September 18, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
The City of New York
Community Board 8 Manhattan
Full Board & Land Use Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center, Auditorium
310 East 67th Street
Minutes: September Full Board Minutes
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm.
- Public Presentation – Julie Menin, Director of the Census for New York City, and Joli R. Golden, Partnership Specialist at the New York Regional Census Center, will present updates on the Census 2020.
- Public Hearing – CorePower Yoga, BSA Cal. No. 2019-180-BZ Block 1513 Lot 7502, 1253 Lexington Avenue. Special Permit Application pursuant to ZR 73-36, to allow a Physical Culture Establishment.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Alida Camp
- District Manager's Report – Will Brightbill
- Selection of Nominating Committee
- Committee Reports and Action Items
- Transportation Committee – Charles Warren and Craig Lader, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee – Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- Small Business Committee – Michael Mellamphy and Paul Higgins, Co-Chairs
- Landmarks Committee – David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Parks and Waterfront Committee – M. Barry Schneider and Tricia Shimamura, Co-Chairs
- Health, Seniors, and Social Services Committee – Lori Bores and Barbara Rudder, Co-Chairs
- Old Business
- New Business
Alida Camp, Chair