Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center Auditorium
310 East 67th Street (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
Minutes: 0919 Minutes Transportation
- Discussion of traffic safety with the 19th Precinct Traffic Enforcement Unit
- Presentation by Asphalt Green regarding parking changes to accommodate bus parking on 90th Street between York and East End Avenues.
- Presentation by NYC DOT regarding Electric Curbside Charging Stations.
- Electric Vehicle Presentation
- Asphalt Green - East 90th Street between York and East End
- Rockefeller University - East 67th Street between First and York
- Lenox Hill Hospital - East 78th Street between Park and Lexington
- Discussion of school day ambulette/bus parking at 309 East 94th
- Discussion of proposed bus shelters on Madison Avenue
- Updates from the NYC Department of Transportation.
- Update on the York Avenue Traffic Study
- Discussion of safety issues related to Exit 13 (East 71st Street) on the FDR Drive
- Old Business
- New Business
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs