Land Use Committee Meeting
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center
310 East 67th Street
Minutes: June Land Use Minutes
- Presentation by MAS: Understanding the Land Use Process.
- Public Hearing: 175 and 177-179 East 73rd Street (between 3rd and Lexington Avenues), 2019-40-BZ. Application for a variance from rear yard and lot coverage regulations that would allow two individual landmarks, an 1860 Italianate-style rowhouse residence (175 E. 73rd St.), and a 1906 Beaux-Arts parking garage (177-179 E. 73rd St.) to be enlarged within their required rear yards, in connection with their proposed conversion to a synagogue (the Persian Jewish Center of New York City).
- Presentation: 175 and 177-179 East 73rd Street
- Resolution: 175 and 177-179 East 73rd Street
- New Board Member Orientation
Alida Camp, Chair