- This event has passed.
Street Life Committee
July 10, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Street Life Committee
Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center
310 East 67th Street, Auditorium
Minutes: July Minutes
PLEASE NOTE: The Street Life Committee recommends a Resolution to the full Community Board, which votes on a Resolution to be sent to the appropriate governing agency. These Resolutions are advisory; the decision of the governing agency is binding. Applicants and members of the public who are interested in the issues addressed tonight are invited, but not required to attend the Full Board meeting on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at the Nightingale-Bamford School at 20 East 92nd Street, Auditorium. Please contact the Board Office for further details.
Applications will only be approved based upon the applicants’ agreement to the following stipulations:
- The applicant will abide by the bicycle guidelines.
- The applicant will not use electric bikes.
- The applicant will keep the front of the establishment clean.
- The applicant will be denied if they participate in bar-crawls.
1. New Applications to the Department of Consumer Affairs and/or Department of City Planning for a Sidewalk Cafe:
- Don Pablo, Inc 1725 2nd Avenue (89th St) - New Application for a sidewalk cafe - unenclosed - 11 tables, 32 chairs
- Eastside Barking Dog Inc dba Barking Dog NYC 1678 3rd Avenue (94th St) - New Application for a sidewalk cafe - unenclosed - 23 tables, 46 chairs
- IROM, LLC dba One Lenox 1113 1st Avenue (61st St) - New Application for a sidewalk cafe - unenclosed - 6 tables, 12 chairs
2. Renewal Applications to the Department of Consumer Affairs and/ or Department of City Planning for a Sidewalk Cafe:
- MJAJ Food Corp dba EATS 1055 Lexington Avenue (75th St) - Renewal Application for a Sidewalk Cafe - enclosed - 11 tables, 22 chairs
- 1236 Second Avenue Restaurant Corp dba Silver Star Restaurant 1236 2nd Avenue (65th St) - Renewal Application for a Sidewalk Cafe - enclosed - 23 tables, 56 chairs
3. New Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- DM Vero LLC dba Vero 1483 2nd Avenue (77th St) - New Application for a Liquor, Wine, Beer and Cider License
- Dig Inn 1319 First Avenue LLC dba Dig Inn 1319 1st Avenue (71st St) - New Application for a Wine, Beer and Cider License
- Simon Foods Inc dba Bombay Chowk Indian Cuisine 1378 First Ave (73rd St & 74th St) - New Application for a Wine, Beer and Cider License
4. Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses – Alteration
- Rose Group Park Avenue LLC dba 583 Park Avenue 583 Park Avenue (63rd St & 64th St) - Class Change from a Beer and Wine Catering Application to a Full Liquor, Wine Beer and Cider License
- 1304A Second Avenue Associates dba Donna Margherita 1304A 2nd Avenue (68th St & 69th St) - Alteration to add a sidewalk cafe to the premise located at 1304A 2nd Avenue, Layover
- Dean & Deluca Madison Avenue, Inc dba Dean & Deluca 12 East 86th Street (85th St & 86th St) - New Application for a Wine, Beer and Cider License, Layover
- David Carrick or Entity 1596 York Avenue (83rd & 84th St) - New Application for a Liquor, Wine, Beer and Cider License, Layover
- Cariely Restaurant Corp dba Sabor A Mexico II 233 E 77th St (77th St and 2nd Ave) - Alteration Application to Liquor, Wine, Beer and Cider License, Layover
- The Font LLC 236 East 78th Street (2nd Ave & 3rd Ave) New Application for a Wine, Beer and Cider License, Withdrawn
Abraham Salcedo, Chair