- This event has passed.
September 2016 – Landmarks Committee
September 19, 2016 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- 172-4 East 73rd Street-(between Lexington and Third Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Andrew W. Wright, architect- Romanesque Revival style carriage house designed by Frank Wennemer and constructed in 1889. Application for enlargement of 3rd floor and rooftop addition and application for a report pursuant to Section 74-711 of the Zoning Resolution.
- 827 Madison Avenue-(East 68th and East 69th Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Queen Anne style residence designed by Lamb & Wheeler and constructed in 1880-81. Application for the renovation of existing storefront.
- 605 Park Avenue (between East 64th and East 65th Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Tiffani Simple, Architect-No-Style Building designed by Sylvan Bien, and constructed in 1953-54. Application for exterior renovations.
- 117 East 64th Street-(between Park and Lexington Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Rick Azar, architect-Neo-Grec residence designed by John McCool and constructed in 1876-77. Application for rooftop bulkhead.
- 812 Fifth Avenue-(between 62nd and 63rd Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Nick Butterini, Designer-No Style building designed by Robert Bien and constructed in 1961. Application to construct outdoor garden.
- 157 East 78th Street-(between Lexington and Third Avenues)-Individual Landmark-Eric Hammarberg, architect-Italianate style row house designed by Henry Armstrong and constructed in 1861. Application for chimney modification.
- 15 East 84th Street-(between Fifth and Madison Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Gretchen Kodanaz, Associate-Tuscan villa style house designed by Renwick, Aspinwall & Owen and constructed in 1899. Application to install two window banners.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee