- This event has passed.
September 2014 – Transportation Committee Meeting
September 3, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- A request to make the East 91st Street Playstreet permanently closed to vehicular traffic. (joint item with the Parks Committee)
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install a fenced-in area, accessible ramp and steps at 112-114 East 73rd Street. (Requested by DOT, Franchises, Concessions and Consents)
- Continued discussion of a request for a neckdown at the intersection of Third Avenue and East 62nd Street to prevent illegal truck traffic.
- A request to address nightly noise issues from the repairs on the Queensboro Bridge.
- A discussion regarding DOT permits and street obstruction at 57 East 90th Street location.
- Old Business
- New Business
Scott Falk and Charles S. Warren, Co-Chairs