- This event has passed.
September 2013 – Transportation Committee
September 10, 2013 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- Continued discussion Pedestrian Safety Improvement Project – 3rd Avenue Turnbays at East 79th and East 86th Streets.
- Continued discussion of current lack of enforcement of Yield to Pedestrian regulation.
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install a snowmelt system at 4 East 75th Street.
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install steps and fenced-in area at 121 East 94th Street.
- A discussion of a Playstreet application at East 80th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues for All Souls School.
- Old Business
- New Business
A. Scott Falk and Charles S. Warren, Co-Chairs
- 0913-reso 3rd Ave Turnbays at 79th and 86th Streets.pdf
- 0913-reso All Souls Church Playstreet 80th Str bet Lexington and Third Ave.pdf
- 0913-reso Revocable Consent for a snowmelt system at 4 East 75th Street-CORRECTED COPY.pdf
- 0913-reso Revocable Consent for a snowmelt system at 4 East 75th Street.pdf
- 0913-reso Revocable Cosent for 121 EAst 94 Street-committee recommendation.pdf