- Presentation on the East 86th Street Safety and Streetscape Improvements
- A request for low-floor buses on the M66
- Continued discussion about reducing M31 wait times by having some buses travel a shorter route.
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install a fenced-in area at 117 East 83rd Street
- A request for a new Revocable Consent for fenced-in planted areas and cellar stairs at 218 East 84th Street.
- Continued discussion of a request for a neckdown at the intersection of Third Avenue and East 62nd Street to prevent illegal truck traffic.
- A review of parking regulations in front of 346 and 348 East 62rd Street
- A request to review the application for Mario’s Transportation, Inc. van service to the financial district. Current stops on the Upper East Side are: 93rd Street and First Avenue, 85th Street and York Avenue (main location), 73rd Street and York Avenue, 74th Street and First Avenue, 72nd Street and Second Avenue.
- Old Business
- New Business
Scott Falk and Charles S. Warren, Co-Chairs