- This event has passed.
November 2014 – Transportation Committee
November 5, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EST
- Continued discussion regarding DOT permits and street obstruction at 57 East 90th Street location.
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install a fenced-in area at 117 East 83rd Street
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install a fenced-in area at 20 East 63rd Street. (Requested by DOT, Franchises, Concessions and Consents)
- Adjusting the traffic signals at key intersections along the Second Avenue Subway Corridor to allow more time for pedestrians to cross the street.
- A request to relocate the Q32 bus stop closer to 60th St. & Second Avenue.
- Old Business
- New Business
A Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs