- This event has passed.
March 2017 – Land Use-Full Board
March 15, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Hearing-BSA Application No. 107-06-BZ, 140 East 63rd Street-Application for an extension of term of a special permit previously granted pursuant to 73-36 of the NYC Zoning Resolution allowing a physical culture establishment (PCE) operated as Equinox within portions of an existing mixed use building.
- Part 1 PDF of BSA Application No. 107-06-BZ, 140 East 63rd Street
- Part 2 PDF of BSA Application No. 107-06-BZ, 140 East 63rd Street
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Jim Clynes
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- a. Street Life Committee-Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- b. Transportation Committee-A. Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- c. Landmarks Committee-David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- d. Parks Committee-Susan Evans and Margaret Price, Co-Chairs
James G. Clynes, Chairman
This Building Closes at 9:30pm. We must finish our meeting before 9:30pm. Thank you.