- This event has passed.
March 2014 – Health, Seniors & Social Services Committee
March 20, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- Dennis Connors, Executive Director of Lenox Hill Hospital, will provide an update on the interesting things that are happening at Lenox Hill Hospital.
- Jody Scopa Goldman, MS, RN, Education Specialist at the Ronald O. Perelman Heart Institute at New-York Presbyterian Hospital will discuss and demonstrate “Hands Only CPR”.
- Amy Porter-Tacoronte, M.B.A., Vice President of Oncology & Radiology Hospital Operations at the Mount Sinai Health System will present an overview of the cancer program focusing on their improved access and expanded programs due to the merger with Continuum Health Partners.
- Philip Cooke, Associate Executive Director of Operations at Metropolitan Hospital Center, will make a presentation on the hospital's Orthopedic Surgery program.
David Liston and Jacqueline Ludorf, Health, Seniors & Social Services Committee Co-Chairs
- March 20, 2014
6:30 pm EDT
- Event Category:
- Health-Seniors and Social Services Committee
- Lenox Hill Hospital
130 East 77th Street, Carmel Conference Room
New York, NY 10021 United States + Google Map