- This event has passed.
May 14, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
125 East 85th Street,
Monday, May 14, 2018 - 6:30PM
Ramaz School - Heyman Auditorium
125 East 85th Street (Lex-Park)
MINUTES: May 2018 Landmarks Committee Minutes
1. 954 Madison Avenue (between East 75th and East 76th Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District Michel Franck, Architect – Neo-classical style taxpayer building, designed by George F. Pelham and constructed in 1925. Application is for façade and window renovation.
2. 122 East 93rd Street (between Lexington and Park) Carnegie Hill Historic District. Alan Berman, Architect - Neo-Greco style single-family rowhouse, designed by Thomas H. McAvoy and constructed in 1877-78. Application is from front entry, masonry, and window renovation.
3. 1 East 70th Street, The Frick Collection (between Fifth and Madison) – Individual Landmark. Annabelle Selldorf, Architect – Neo-French Classic style mansion, designed by Carrere & Hastings and constructed in 1913-1914, museum conversion and expansion and Frick Art Reference Library designed by John Russell Pope and constructed in 1931-35, reception hall designed by H.Van Dyke (John Barrington Bayley) and constructed in 1974-1977. Application is to enlarge the Museum and Art Reference Library and for alterations to create accessible entrances.
Jane Parshall and David Helpern, Co-Chairs
- « Thrive NYC Mental Health First Aid Training for Older Adults — Part II
- Parks and Recreation Committee »