- MTA Service review
- Discussion of Community Board 7’s proposal for a Trial Period of Motor Vehicle-Free Central Park (Joint item with the Parks and Landmarks Committees
- Continued discussion of proposed pedestrian safety improvements around 96th Street, the FDR Drive. and the Esplanade (Joint item with Parks Committee)
- Discussion of noise complaints resulting from Fresh Direct delivery vehicles parked on 61st Street between First and Second Avenues.
- Discussion of DOT’s proposed traffic signal changes at 73rd Street and York Avenue, including a request to remove one parking spot at the SE corner.
- Old Business
- Discussion of FOX 5 parking
- New Business
Jonathan Horn and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs