- A discussion of the East 86th Street Streetscape project.
- A discussion of LinkNYC towers.
- A discussion of the bus stop locations near Fifth Avenue & East 79th Street for the M1, M2, M3 & M4 and BXM3 & BXM4 bus lines.
- A request for “No Parking” signs from 7AM to 4PM on the east side of East End Avenue between 82nd & 83rd Streets.
- A discussion of neighborhood traffic concerns related to Sotheby’s operations on East 72nd Street between York Avenue & the East River.
- A discussion of 9 NEW infill bikeshare stations:
- NS of East 65th Street midblock between Second & Third Avenues
- SS of East 66th Street west of Madison Avenue
- NS of East 68th Street east of Madison Avenue
- WS of Third Avenue north of 72nd Street
- SS of 74th Street east of First Avenue
- NS of 78th Street west of Second Avenue
- ES of Madison Avenue between 81st & 82nd Streets
- SS of East 83rd Street west of East End Avenue
- SS of 92nd Street between Lexington & Third Avenues
The following existing bikeshare stations will each be REDUCED in size:
- First Avenue and 62nd Street
- 67th Street and Park Avenue
- Third Avenue and 71st Street
- 81st Street and York Avenue
- East End Avenue and 86th Street
- 85th Street and York Avenue
- 84th Street and Park Avenue
- Old Business
- New Business
A. Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs