« All Events
December 2011 – Full Board Meeting
December 14, 2011 @ 6:30 pm EST
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Informational Presentation by the Hospital for Special Surgery
- NYC Department of Health Alcopops presentation
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 737-65-BZ; 301-329 East 86th Street a/k/a 1660 Second Avenue, Block 1549, Lot 1-This application seeks to extend the t3erm of variance that permits transient parking use in the accessory garage of the existing multiple dwelling building at the premises and a waiver of the Rules of Practice and Procedure to permit the filing of this application after the expiration of the permitted filing period.
- Public Hearing: Application N 110143 ZAM; Sutton House Garage; 420-450 East 63rd Street, Block 1457, Lot 17, Sutton House Garage- Application to extend the period of continuance for a third 10-year term of a previously approved special permit (CP-14439) for a 4-level below grade public parking garage with a maximum capacity of 290 spaces within an existing residential building. This action is not subject to the Uniform Land Use Review Procedure (ULURP).
- Public Hearing: 421-a Partial Tax Exemption for 861 Lexington Avenue, Block 1399, Lot 50-Application for Preliminary Certification of Eligibility for Partial Tax Exemption under Section 421-a of the New York State Real Property Tax Law and 11-245 of the New York City Administrative Code.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Official’s Reports
- Chair’s Report – Jackie Ludorf
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- Street Fair Committee-Barbara Chocky and Hedi White, Co-Chairs
- Landmarks Committee-David Liston and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee-Cos Spagnoletti and Nicholas Viest, Co-Chairs
- Public Safety Committee-Matt Bondy, Chair
- Old Business
Jacqueline Ludorf, Chair