- This event has passed.
April 2014 – Landmarks Committee
April 7, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- 45 East 66th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – Jeffery Cole, Architect – A neo-French Renaissance with Gothic elements style apartment building designed by Harde & Short and built in 1906-08. Application is for a penthouse rooftop addition.
- 1016 Lexington Avenue (between 72nd and 73rd Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Jon David Libasci, Architect-A Neo-Grec style building designed by Thom & Wilson and built in 1880-81. The application is for a new restaurant entry door, storefront and awning.
- 105 East 73rd Street (between Lexington and Third)-Upper East Side Historic District-Jose Ramirez, Architect-A Neo-Georgian style building designed by Thom & Wilson and built in 1881-82. The application is to re-point and repair the front, side and rear brick façade.
- 910 Fifth Avenue-(East 72nd Street)-Upper East Side Historic District-Stewart Ackerman, Project Manager –A Neo- Italian Renaissance style building designed by Fred F. French and built in 1919. Application to amend existing master plan to allow the installation of casement pivot windows.
- 20-22 East 71st Street – (between Fifth and Madison Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District- Peter Marino & Judith Saltzman, architects- A five-story neo-Italian Renaissance former residence designed by C.P.H. Gilbert and completed in 1923. Application is for restorative work and a report to the City Planning Commission for a 74-711 special permit to restore the building to single family residential use.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs