Wednesday, March 2, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: March 2022 Transportation Committee Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
PUBLIC HEARING: 109 East 79th Street -- Application for a new revocable consent to construct, maintain and use a new sidewalk planted area with lighting.
- Project Documents
- Discussion of redesigning Third Avenue in CB8 for enhanced safety and usability
- Third Avenue Complete Street Presentation
- Discussion regarding how to support restaurants that wish to participate in the NYCDOT Open Restaurants Program, but are unable to due to conflicts with other uses or parking regulations
- Continuing general discussion of the criteria that CB8 should consider for future request for "No Parking" or "No Standing" signage in front of building entrances
- Updates from NYC Department of Transportation
- Old Business
- New Business
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs