- This event has passed.
Full Board and Land Use Committee
January 12 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
Full Board and Land Use Committee Meeting
Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This meeting was conducted via Zoom
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- Swearing in of 2022 Community Board 8 Manhattan Officers
- PUBLIC HEARING: Those who wish to speak on this application must do so by registering for the Public Session.
- 3 East 89th Street - ULURP Number: 220174ZSM. A private application requesting a special permit pursuant to ZR section 74-711 to allow the use of the premises as a Use Group 6 commercial art gallery and construction of rear and side enlargements and a partial one-story penthouse addition within the Carnegie Hill Historic District of Community District 8, Manhattan.
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Russell Squire
- District Manager's Report – Will Brightbill
- Committee Reports and Action Items
- Health, Seniors, and Social Services Committee – Rebecca Dangoor, Wilma Johnson, and Barbara Rudder, Co-Chairs
- Transportation Committee – Craig Lader and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- Landmarks Committee – David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee – Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- Street Fairs Committee – Barbara Rudder and Wilma Johnson, Co-Chairs
- Old Business
- New Business
Russell Squire, Chair