Zoning and Development Committee
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:30 PM
This meeting was conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: September 2021 Zoning and Development Minutes
A livestream of the meeting can be found here.
- Update on Community Board 8’s Application for Yorkville and Lenox Hill Special Zoning Districts
- Goddard-Riverside Safe Haven’s claim to be as-of-right
- Informing Community Boards of proposals for Zoning lot changes
- CB8 is not Being Informed of Applications for After-Hours Work Permits, as promised.
- Resolution: CB8 Being Informed of Applications for After-Hours Work Permits Resolution
- Updates on Projects
- New York Blood Center/Longfellow Tower
- Northwell/Lenox Hill expansion – Lexington
- Northwell/Lenox Hill expansion – Third Avenue
- Spence School application for revision to BSA variance (discussed at Full Board Meeting on Wednesday 22 September).
- Specific issues in Spence application
- General discussion of Zoning Issues pertinent to CB8 (ULURP vs. BSA, for example)
- Old Business
- New Business
Elizabeth Ashby and Anthony Cohn, Co-Chairs