Roosevelt Island Committee
Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: December 2020 Roosevelt Island Committee Meeting Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- Current situation regarding Bank replacement.
- Status of Tram Plaza and Elevator Manhattan
- Roosevelt Island status during the pandemic.
- Roosevelt Island Bridge bike lane potential modifications and safety
- Pop up testing site
Roosevelt Island's Zero Waste Initiatives
Big Reuse Composting Initiative and support
Engage RI Zero Waste Initiative
- Status of the Coler Task Force
- Discussion with Lorean Valentin, Test and Trace Manhattan Borough Director, to identify ways to collaborate with CB8 around mask distribution events and testing on Roosevelt Island
- Discussion with Stephen Martin, who will share his vision to save the Renwick Ruin
- Old Business
- New Business
Lynne Strong-Shinozaki, Chair