- This event has passed.
Street Life Committee
September 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Street Life Committee
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: September 2020 Street Life Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found by clicking here.
PLEASE NOTE: The Street Life Committee recommends a Resolution to the full Community Board, which votes on a Resolution to be sent to the appropriate governing agency. These Resolutions are advisory; the decision of the governing agency is binding. Applicants and members of the public who are interested in the issues addressed tonight are invited, but not required to attend the Full Board meeting on Wednesday, September 16, 2020, on Zoom. Please contact the Board Office for further details.
Applications will only be approved based upon the applicants’ agreement to the following stipulations:
- The applicant will abide by the bicycle guidelines and will ensure that any third-party delivery provider that it contracts with shall abide by the bicycle guidelines.
- The applicant will not use electric bikes or contract with third-party delivery providers who utilize electric bikes.
- The applicant will keep the front of the establishment clean.
- The applicant will be denied if they participate in bar-crawls.
- New Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- Di Fara Group LLC, dba Di Fara, 1304 A Second Avenue (Between 68th and 69th Streets)- New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Botanicus Lexington Inc., dba Le Botaniste, 833 Lexington Avenue (Between 63rd and 64th Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Guadalupe Lucero, dba Tacos & Tequila, 1742 Second Avenue (Between 90th and 91st Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, & Beer
- 30-Day Waiver Renewal Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- Roma Salerno Corp, dba P Q R Pizza Quadrata Romano, 1631 Second Avenue, Store 2 (Between 84th and 85th Streets)- 30-Day Waiver – Renewal Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Hernandez on behalf of entity TBD, dba TBD, 1022 Third Avenue (Between 60th and 61st Streets)– New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Entity to be formed by David Hess, 1140 Third Avenue (Between 66th and 67th Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Paola's Rest Group LLC, dba Paola's Restaurant, 1361 Lexington Avenue (Between 92nd and 93rd Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Coco Curry LLC, 1575 Lexington Avenue, Store 3 and 4 (Between 100th and 101st Streets)- New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Shalizar LLC, dba Persepolis, 1407 Second Avenue (Between 73rd and 74th Streets)– Renewal Application for Sidewalk Café -
- Deadline for Submission:
Abraham Salcedo, Chair