- This event has passed.
February 5, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
310 East 67th Street, (First-Second)
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center Auditorium
310 East 67th Street (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
- NYC TLC Updates on Agency Initiatives and Programs
- Request for a change of parking regulations on East 92nd Street between First and Second Avenues from No Parking Monday to Thursday 9AM to 10:30AM to No Parking Anytime
- Request for a change of parking regulation on East 63rd Street between Lexington and Third Avenues from "Commercial Vehicles from 7am to 7pm" to “No Standing”
- Discussion of parking regulations and street cleanliness along curbsides without any posted street cleaning restrictions (Joint item with Environment and Sanitation Committee)
- A discussion on proposed changes to New York State laws regarding e-bikes and e-scooters as described in the Governor's Proposed FY 2021 Executive Budget
- Fairway Market 86th Street - Discussion Concerns regarding Curbside and Sidewalk Loading Activities
- Updates from the NYC Department of Transportation.
- New Business
- Old Business
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs