Zoning & Development Committee
Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center Auditorium
310 East 67th Street (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
Minutes: 0919 Zoning & Development Committee Minutes
- Update and Discussion of the CB8 Zoning Application for Special Zoning Districts on First, Second, Third and York Avenues – The Proposal would create a height limit of 210 feet, save the tenements and small buildings, and protect the local retail.
- Discussion of Variety Store Zoning – Currently, Variety Stores have a limit on their above-ground space, but no limit on their cellar space.
- Letter to CPC re variety store floor area
- Presentation and Discussion of Lenox Hill Hospital’s proposal for its block between Park and Lexington Avenues, and 76th and 77th Streets – The proposal is to rezone the block to C2-8 and include a 516-foot building on Lexington Avenue (current height limit is 170 feet), a 490-foot building on Park Avenue and 76th Street (current height limit is 19 stories or 210 feet, whichever is less), a 30 story building on Park Avenue and 77th Street (current height limit is 19 stories or 210 feet, whichever is less), and mid-block building(s) of 200 or more feet (current height limit is 75 feet).
- September 2019 Lenox Hill Hospital Presentation
- September 2019 Lenox Hill Hospital Resolution
- Old Business
- New Business
Elizabeth Ashby and Elaine Walsh, Co-Chairs