- This event has passed.
July 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
310 East 67th Street, (First-Second)
Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center Auditorium
310 East 67th Street (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
Minutes: July 2019 Minutes
- Presentation by Steven Sladkus regarding a sidewalk proposal along 2 East End Avenue.
- Update by the Departments of Design and Construction, Sanitation, Transportation, and Parks and Recreation regarding the 92nd Street ramp for the Marine Transfer Station.*
- MTS - 91st Street/York Avenue Safety Discussion
- NYPD Traffic Enforcement - Overview
- A discussion on improving the safety of "Mixing Zones" (where bike lanes intersect with vehicle turn lanes)
- A discussion on adding Leading Pedestrian Intervals along Lexington Avenue in the 60s
- Updates from the NYC Department of Transportation.
- New Business
- Old Business
*Joint with the Environment and Sanitation Committee and the Parks and Waterfront Committee.
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs