Wednesday, May 1, 2019 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center Auditorium
310 East 67th Street (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
Minutes: May 2019 Transportation Committee Meeting
- Presentation by The Durst Organization on a proposal to connect the Astoria Ferry line in Queens to the 90th Street Ferry Terminal in the Upper East Side (joint with the Parks and Waterfront Committee).
- Ferry Presentation by Durst
- Presentation by NYC Department of Design and Construction on the rehabilitation and upgrading of pedestrian ramps at:
- N/W and S/W corner of East 90th Street and 3rd Avenue.
- S/W corner of East 87th Street and 3rd Avenue.
- N/E and S/E, SW Corners of East 81 Street and 3rd Ave.
- S/E, N/W, corners of east 71st Street and 3rd Avenue.
- N/W, N/E, corners of East 70th Street and 3rd Avenue.
- N/E, S/E corners of East 65th Street and 3rd Avenue.
- Presentation by the NYC Horticultural Society: Planters and tree bed improvements to the bike and pedestrian islands along Second Avenue in the East 90s
Presentation by NYC Department of Transportation: Lexington Ave Bus Lane Improvements from 60th to 96th Street
Proposal for a 24-Hour Painted Bus Lane
Proposed Changes to Parking Regulations
- Presentation: Lexington Ave Bus Lane Enhancements
- Updates from the NYC Department of Transportation.
- 2nd Avenue Bike Lane Between 59-68 Street - Construction Status Update
- Other DOT Updates
- Old Business
- New Business
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs