- R-10 and C1-9 Height Limits on First Second, Third and York Avenues– Next Steps
- Community Board 8 has approved a request for a height limit of 210 feet for First, Second, Third, and York Avenues (they currently have no height limit) and Special Zoning District(s).
- Approaches to implement 210 foot height limit; zoning text amendment(s), and Special District(s) will be discussed.
- Vulnerable Sites
- Vulnerable sites should be identified and monitored.
- Problematic Zoning Tactics – Next Steps
- Zoning tactics that have enabled excessively tall buildings have been identified. Community Board 8 supports closing all loopholes that permit this. This issue relates to the above avenues as well as to the rest of the city.
- Old Business
- New Business
Elizabeth Ashby and Elaine Walsh, Zoning & Development Committee Co-Chairs