- This event has passed.
October 4, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
- Update on the 81stStreet Pedestrian Bridge. Joint item with Parks and Waterfront Committees
- Presentation by Parks Department on the designs for ADA access ramps to the John Finley Walk at E. 82nd and 83rd. Joint item with Parks and Waterfront Committees
- Continued discussion of the 79th Street redesign for the M79-SBS, and resulting traffic impacts
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install a snow melt system at 1010 Park Avenue (Requested by DOT, Franchises, Concessions and Consents)
- A discussion of the “No Standing” regulations in front of Whole Foods at 1551 Third Avenue.
- Old Business
- New Business
A. Scott Falk and Charles S. Warren, Co-Chairs