- This event has passed.
February 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
310 East 67th Street, (First-Second)
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center Auditorium
310 East 67th Street (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
- Presentation by the NYC Departments of Design and Construction; Transportation; Sanitation; and Parks and Recreation on the 92nd Street ramp for the Marine Transfer Station.*
- Continued Discussion: e-bike and e-scooter legislation
- Transportation Resolution Assistance for E-Bikes Conversion
- Transportation Resolution Decoupling E-Bike and E-Scooter Legislation
- Transportation Resolution E-Bike Fine Reduction
- Transportation Resolution Legalizing Class 1 Pedal-Assist E-Bikes
- Transportation Resolution Legalizing Class 2 E-Bikes
- Transportation Resolution Legislation Regarding E-Bike and E-Scooters
- Transportation Resolution Making Business Owners Liable for Illegal E-Bike Operation
- Updates from the Department of Transportation.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
*Joint with the Environment and Sanitation Committee and Parks and Waterfront Committee.
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs