The City of New York
Community Board 8 Manhattan
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 - 6:30PM
New York Blood Center Auditorium
310 East 67th Street (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
Minutes: November 2018 Transportation Committee Meeting
- Morton Williams Supermarket (1251 Third Avenue) -- Discussion of moving a bus stop from 72nd Street to 71st Street to accommodate the unloading of merchandise trucks.
- 11.2018 Transportation Resolution Morton Williams Supermarket
- Update by the Department of Transportation regarding the M79 Select Bus Service.
- Presentation: M79 SBS Update
- 11.2018 Transportation Resolution 79th Street/Madison Avenue Pedestrian Safety Improvements
- Application for Revocable Consent (40 East End Avenue) – Application to construct, maintain and use proposed planted areas including uplightings and conduits to be located on and under the west sidewalk of East End Avenue and south sidewalk of East 81st Street, at 40 East End Ave.
- Discussion regarding congestion pricing.
- Old Business
- New Business
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs