- This event has passed.
September 2015 – Transportation Committee
September 2, 2015 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- Continued Discussion on the 81st Pedestrian Bridge. (Joint issue with Parks Committee)
- Request for bus shelters and benches along Fifth Avenue from East 59th Street to East 96th Street (Joint issue with Landmarks and Parks Committee)
- Proposed stops for Hampton Jitney UES Bus Stops and congestion relief:
- a. ICBPS 20150821/83 (1082 Lexington Ave.-Lexington Ave bet 77th & 76th Sts.
- b. ICBPS 20150821/84 (1224 Lexington Ave.-Lexington Ave bet. 83rd & 82nd Sts.
- A new Revocable Consent for a new chilled manhole within the NYCDOT right-of-way along York Ave., at 1283 York Avenue & E. 70 Street. (requested by New York City Department of Transportation, division of Franchises, Concessions and Consents)
- Old Business
- New Business
Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs