- Discussion of recent workforce development bills at City Council:
- Int. No. 128 - In relation to requiring that community planning boards receive an annual report submitted to the mayor with regard to projected and actual jobs created and retained in connection with projects undertaken by a certain contracted entity for the purpose of the creation or retention of jobs.
- Int. No. 704 - In relation to gender in the workforce and leadership of city contractors.
- Int. No. 705 - In relation to racial diversity in the workforce and leadership of city contractors
- Discussion of topics of interest for Committee exploration in the coming year
- New Business
Matt Bondy and Sarah Chu, Co-Chairs