- This event has passed.
May 2017 – Transportation Committee
May 3, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
- Presentation by Parks Department on the designs for ADA access ramps to the John Finley Walk at E. 82nd and 83rd. Joint item with Parks and Waterfront Committees
- Continued discussion of “No Standing 7AM to 4PM School Days Teacher Parking” in front of the Kennedy Public School on the south side of East 88th Street between Lexington Avenue and Park Avenue
- A request for a new Revocable Consent for a fenced-in area, stairs, steps and snowmelt system 14-16 East 67th Street (Requested by DOT, Franchises, Concessions and Consents)
- A discussion of the Hampton Jitney pick up only stops at East 83rd Street and Lexington and East 85th and Lexington.
- A request for a Cornell Tech Shuttle Bus stop on the SE corner of East 63rd Street and Third Avenue. Requested by Cornell University
- Old Business
- New Business
A. Scott Falk and Charles S. Warren, Co-Chairs