- This event has passed.
May 2013 – Full Board Meeting
May 22, 2013 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Hearing: N 130232ZRM, 945 Second Avenue text amendment-The proposed text amendment would allow non-residential use on the second story of a building in the affected districts constructed after September 17, 1970, if the second story on the date of referral was not occupied by a community facility use, dwelling unit or rooming unit. The application for the zoning text amendment (N 130232ZRM) is not subject to the Uniform Land Use Review Procedure (ULURP) and does not require a public hearing by the community board. However, if you have any comments or recommendations, please submit them by July 1, 2013.
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 207-86-BZ, SOC Application, The Nightingale-Bamford School, 20 East 92nd Street, Block 1503, Lot 59-Application to reopen and amend the variance and special permit granted under BSA Calendar No. 207-86-BZ to enlarge the zoning lot that comprises the subject property to include Lots 57, 58 and 59 and to alter the buildings located on the enlarged zoning lot to create a single combined school building.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Official’s Reports
- Chair’s Report – Nick Viest
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- Landmarks Committee-David Helpern and David Liston, Co-Chairs
- Transportation Committee-A. Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee-Domenico Minerva and Cos Spagnoletti, Co-Chairs
- Old Business
- New Business
Nicholas D. Viest, Chair