- Manhattan District Attorney’s Youth Initiatives, which include Saturday Night Lights and A to G Programs
- By: Estelle Stricker Santiago, Director of Re-entry and Juvenile Justice
- Update on DOE Plans concerning the use of PS 158 vacant space as a Middle School
- Follow-up with Council Member Garodnick on 2nd Teacher/Aid in the classroom.
- Old/New Business
- Future Meeting Dates:
- April 8th: Featuring ? + Update on Middle School at SP 158 + 2nd Teacher/Aid in Classroom
- May 13th: Featuring PS 6 + Continuing follow up on Middle School at PS 158 + 2nd Teacher/Aid in Classroom
PLEASE NOTE: Please check CB8M.COM website. Go to Committees on menu bar and scroll down to Youth & Education. Click on that and scroll down:
- Community Updates
- Ø The first update is s the current zoning map for September 2013
- Minutes from prior meetings, if you were unable to attend a meeting.
Hattie Quarnstrom and Judith E. Schneider, Co-Chairs