- Pedestrian Safety Improvement Project – 3rd Avenue Turnbays at East 79th and East 86th Streets.
- Discussion to reverse the current traffic flow on East 71st Westbound and East 73rd Street Eastbound between York and the FDR Drive making East 71st Street Eastbound and East 73rd Street Westbound
- Discussion of current lack of enforcement of Yield to Pedestrian regulation.
- A request for a Taxi Relief Stand at East 87th Street between First and Second Avenue.
- Continued discussion on turning signals at the intersection of Park Avenue and East 96th Street.
- A discussion of a policy re: requesting that DOT include APS on any new projects that involve non-standard sequence (e.g., LPI, Barnes Dance, etc.) when they aren't presenting to the board.
- A request for a new Revocable Consent for the installation of a sidewalk hatch in front of 425 East 76th Street.
- Old Business
- New Business
A. Scott Falk and Charles S. Warren, Co-Chairs