- This event has passed.
Full Board Meeting
February 21, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 6:30PM
125 East 85th Street (Lex-Park)
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Presentation: Central Park Summer Stage Project-Central Park, Individual Landmark-City Parks Foundation plan to upgrade the Summer Stage venue in Central Park
- Public Hearing: BSA Special Order Calendar No. 103-70-A, 203 East 74th Street-Application to transfer unused development rights from subject property to adjacent development site located at 1297 and 1299 Third Avenue.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Alida Camp
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- Roosevelt Island Committee - Sharon Pope and Lynne Strong-Shinozaki, Co-Chairs
- Housing Committee - Ed Hartzog, Chair
- Parks and Recreation Committee - Tricia Shimamura and M. Barry Schneider, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee - Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- Transportation Committee - A. Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- Environment and Sanitation Committee - Abraham Salcedo and Cos Spagnoletti, Co-Chairs
- Landmarks Committee - David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Executive Session – Approval of the hiring of a Community Assistant.
- Please note the Executive Session is closed to the Public.
Alida Camp, Chair