- This event has passed.
February 2014 – Transportation Committee
February 5, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EST
- Informational Presentation-Move-NY’s plan for funding the Metropolitan Region's transportation systems/roads/bridges
- Informational Presentation re: Via- a new smartphone-enabled transportation solution: on-demand ridesharing for a flat fare.
- Continued Discussion-Yorkville Senior Pedestrian Focus Area
- A request to change the parking on East 63rd Street between York and First Avenues from No Standing, 7AM to Midnight, all days to No Standing, 7AM to 7PM, except Sundays. (requested by Ms. Siskind, resident)
- A request for a neckdown at the intersection of Third Avenue & East 62nd Street to prevent illegal truck traffic.
- Old Business
- New Business
A. Scott Falk and Charles S. Warren, Co-Chairs