- This event has passed.
December 2016 – Land Use/Full Board Meeting
December 14, 2016 @ 6:30 pm EST
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 450-46-BZ, 41 East 62nd Street, Block 1377 Lot 27-Application for an extension of term of a previously granted variance permitting commercial use, as originally approved on July 23, 1946 and as amended with regard to (1) extension of the first floor on September 24, 1946 and (2) an as-of-right addition for community facility use on March 1, 2005 as amended on August 28, 2006 and June 12, 2014.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Jim Clynes
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- a. Landmarks Committee-David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- b.Street Life Committee-Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- c. Transportation Committee-A. Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- d.Parks & Recreation Committee-Susan Evans and Margaret Price, Co-Chairs
James G. Clynes, Chairman