- This event has passed.
December 2014 – Full Board Meeting
December 17, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EST
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Hearing: BSA Cal No. 270-14-BZ, 203 East 92nd Street, Block 1538, Lot 10-Application for a special permit, pursuant to ZR 73-36 to permit a physical culture establishment to be operated as Equinox Fitness within a portion of a new mixed-use building.
- Public Hearing: BSA Cal No. 705-81-BZ, 1433 York Avenue, Block 1471, Lot 21-Application for the extension of term of variance allowing a physical culture establishment operated as New York Health and Racquet Club within portions of an existing mixed-use building and for the extension of time to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Nick Viest
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- a. Landmarks Committee-David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- b. Parks Committee-Margaret Price and Barbara Rudder, Co-Chairs
- c. Transportation Committee-A. Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- d. Street Fair Committee-Barbara Chocky and Hedi White, Co-Chairs
- e. Street Life Committee-Jonathan Horn and Domenico Minerva, Co-Chairs
- f. Budget Committee-Barbara Chocky, Chair (For board members only, closed to the public)
- Old Business
- New Business-A draft resolution supporting State Legislature Bill A5355/S3076, concerning electric substation placement
Nicholas Viest, Chair