- Presentation by New York City Transit re: Second Avenue Subway service plan. (This presentation and discussion are regarding train service/operations, and not construction. MTA Capital Construction will not be present at this meeting.)"
- Continued discussion of a request for low-floor buses on the M66.
- Discussion of Madison Avenue/96th Street (Proposal for Bus Operation and Pedestrian Safety Improvements)
- Discussion of possible elimination of left turn and split signal phase for northbound traffic on York Avenue at 79th Street.
- A request to change the parking regulations on the north side of East 67th Street between 2nd & 3rd Avenues, including reducing the NYP press parking zone to extend only the length of the Fox 5 building and changing the 7 AM - 7 PM to regular alternate-side parking wherever it exists on that side of the block.
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install a planted area at 825 Fifth Avenue. . (Requested by DOT, Division of Franchises, Concessions and Consents)
- A request for a new Revocable Consent to install a fenced-in planted area and steps at 134 East 74th Street. (Requested by DOT, Division of Franchises, Concessions and Consents)
- Old Business
- New Business
Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs