Full Board and Land Use Committee
Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted hybrid in person and via Zoom
The Stanley Issacs Neighborhood Center Cafeteria
415 East 93rd Street (East from First Avenue)
For access to the Zoom meeting, sign in by clicking this link.
< https://forms.gle/T3f4iW7dXgdPvmz46 >
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm.
- Public Hearing – City of Yes for Economic Opportunity. The NYC Department of City Planning is proposing a citywide zoning text amendment to support economic growth and resiliency in New York City. This text amendment would facilitate the repurposing of existing nonresidential space by providing businesses with additional zoning flexibility to locate and expand. The proposed zoning text amendment would apply to all 59 of the city’s Community Districts. See companion ZR amendment in 2024Y0161.
- PROJECT DOCUMENTS
- Dept of City Planning's COY ZEO Presentation
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Russell Squire
- District Manager's Report – Will Brightbill
- Committee Reports and Action Items
- Old Business
- New Business