Full Board Meeting
Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 6:30 PM
This meeting was conducted hybrid in person and via Zoom
Hunter College West Building, Room 615
Southwest Corner of Lexington & 68th
MINUTES: July 2023 Draft Full Board Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- Public Session - Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 PM.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President's Report
- Elected Officials' Reports
- Chair's Report - Russell Squire
- District Manager's Report - Will Brightbill
- Committee Reports and Action Items
- MSK Pavilion Task Force - Anthony Cohn & Felice Farber, Co-Chairs
- Transportation Committee – Craig Lader and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- Landmarks Committee – David P. Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee – Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- Old Business
- Discussion of a one month extension to CB8's use of hybrid meetings. In June 2022 CB8 approved a three month trial of hybrid meetings in this resolution. As a result of the board not meeting in August, the board will discuss a one month extension.
- New Business
Russell Squire, Chair