- This event has passed.
May 18 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
Full Board Meeting
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm.
- PUBLIC HEARING – 300 East 83rd St Transit Easement Certification (N 220425 ZCM). A transit easement certification via zoning resolution section 95-041 is being sought by E83 Properties LLC, a private applicant, at 300 East 83rd Street to facilitate an as-of-right development.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Russell Squire
- District Manager's Report – Will Brightbill
- Committee Reports and Action Items
- Youth, Education and Libraries Committee – Vanessa Aronson, Taina Borrero and Rami Sigal, Co-Chairs
- Transportation Committee – Craig Lader and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- Landmarks Committee – David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Social Justice Committee – Sarah Chu and Saundrea I. Coleman, Co-Chairs
- Parks and Waterfront Committee – Felice Farber and M. Barry Schneider, Co-Chairs
- Old Business
- New Business
Russell Squire, Chair