Zoning and Development Committee
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: February 2022 Zoning and Development Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- Cabaret Act – Zoning Proposal: Ben Jacobs, Representing Council Member Keith Powers, will describe the new Dancing/Cabaret zoning proposal. During the October Full Board Meeting, the representative of Council Member Keith Powers mentioned his support for a bill that would remove zoning restrictions on Dancing and Music Establishments city-wide.
- Rezoning Proposal for Certain Manufacturing Districts: Adam Wald will present his proposal
- Removal of 12 FAR cap on residential Zoning Districts: The Governor has proposed removing the current 12 FAR limit on residential districts in New York State. The proposal would be added to the budget.
- Resolution: Governor’s Proposal to Lift Restriction on Allowable Residential FAR
- Special Zoning Districts: Update on the Application for the Special Lenox Hill and Special Yorkville Special Districts for First, Second, Third, and York Avenues.
- Old Business
- New Business
Elizabeth Ashby and Anthony Cohn, Co-Chairs