Zoning and Development Committee
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - 6:30 PM
This meeting was conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: April 2021 Z&D Meeting Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- New York Blood Center-Longfellow Partners Commercial Tower
- Progress since last meeting – Report by NYBC/Longfellow
- Review of documents released after Certification on or after April 19, 2021.
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement is located here: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/planning/applicants/env-review/new-york-blood-center.page
- State Senate Bill S2016 – Closing Zoning Loopholes
- This bill will amend the Multiple Dwelling Law to redefine “Floor Area”.
- Now in the Senate Housing, Construction And Community Development Committee
- Details, summary, text and Sponsors can be found here: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/S2016
- Old Business
- Further updates on projects/issues
- “Planning Together” – Proposed ten year comprehensive planning cycle
- Part L of the New York State Executive Budget FY 2022
- Proposed Zoning Text Amendment concerning “Open Restaurants” program
- Height Limit on Eastern Avenues – creation of special districts
- Northwell/Lenox Hill Expansion
- New Business
Elizabeth Ashby and Anthony Cohn, Co-Chairs