Zoning and Development Committee
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 6:30PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
For access to the Zoom meeting, sign in by clicking this link.
< https://forms.gle/KaHR1n6WUeoooLGu7 >
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- The New York Blood Center will present its plan to rezone its site in order to develop a new, 16-story, 334-foot mixed-use tower at 310 East 67th Street/303-319 East 66th Street. The current height limit on the site is 75 feet.
- Letter from CB8 to DCP re NYBC
- Letter to Brewer and Kallos re NYBC
- Lenox Hill Hospital/Northwell Health - Update
- Old Business
- 210' Height Limit and Special Districts per CB8's Pre-Application - Advancing the Proposal – and Stopping Too-Tall Buildings Before the Districts Are Achieved
- New Business
- Zoning and Development Draft Resolution for Full Board Consideration
Elizabeth Ashby and Elaine Walsh, Co-Chairs